The smartest thing to ever come out of her mouth? Todd’s dick1.

The smartest thing to ever come out of her mouth? Todd's dick.

I certainly wasn’t going to say it… so you can imagine my relief when Ol’ Joe stepped up to the plate.

(via rstevens)

1 Joke lifted from Tucker Max.

Comments

6 Responses to “The smartest thing to ever come out of her mouth? Todd’s dick1.”

1. Kel on October 21st, 2008 1:26 am

Fucking grand.

2. Ricardo on October 21st, 2008 9:04 am

Sadly, while I know where I found it, I have no idea who was ultimately responsible for this. They should be awarded accordingly.

3. missprufrock on October 26th, 2008 2:41 pm

this is lame. pick on her or other adults among her circle of friends, family, and well-wishers…but leave her kids out of it.

4. Ricardo on October 27th, 2008 12:58 am

Normally, I would agree with you. This does go too far, which is what makes the joke worth telling. But, meanspirited though it may be, the target is clearly not Trig but the woman capable of naming her son “Trig.”

The main reason I think this is now fair game, although to be fair, this picture made the rounds before this became an issue, is her campaign, misguidedly asserting that having a special needs child not only makes Palin more compassionate (except to Russians and atheists), but is an apparent qualification for the office of Vice President.

If your running mate is going to bring it up in the middle of a nationally televised debate, while appearing to forget the difference between Down’s Syndrome and autism, then you’re allowing your family to become part of the discussion.

5. Barnaby Jones on October 27th, 2008 4:00 am

This may in fact be due, in part, to the fact that we are the same person, but I couldn’t agree with the last comment more. People let me tell you ‘bout my new best friend!

6. Simon on October 27th, 2008 4:13 am

Don’t mind me, I’m just testing this comment subscription. I’ll get out from up in your mug now.